Wednesday, August 25, 2010

GITNA.

I think it is never good to be neutral. There are times that I thought it is the safest way to avoid a fight, being told that you are biased, or being hated by some people. But when you feel that you wanted to explode than to remain silent, you'll find out that you have your own side to protect you. That's the time you will be at peace.



I wanted to believe some people but I just realized you should learn first to observe things before you get yourself deceived by words. Know both sides even when the issue got stuck between a family member and an acquaintance. The truth not only lies with someone that you know the most, sometimes it lies from the people who know more.



I usually watch the TV series, The Mentalist. Aside from my head over heeled feelings for the protagonist, Patrick Jane (Mentalist) played by Simon Baker, I've learned how to activate the power of observation before concluding. Sometimes you'll be needing experiments and find out how it works on a thing or person. Apparently as you observe, you will get connections, you can get the main problem and sooner you can formulate recommendations. Hahaha sounds like General Science in High School and Undergraduate Study during College.

I've been observing people around me and yeah I can merely see the difference. I came up with the 4 W's (Who, What, When, Where, Why) and 1 H (how) questions. I can almost see the whole picture and what it has done to me, is to know where am I going to stand. It would be crappy if I should be satisfied with just an "I don't know about them" and be quiet. I think, It is okay to be quiet with an idea where your sides on. Loaded with such information is useless if you don't get a single thought to believe in.

Anyway it was just a unique thought I made after finding out some things I am ignorantly blinded. It made me shock but at least I can no longer feel stupid neglecting facts and actions. I can easily get suggestions for myself on how to move and how to react.

No comments:

Post a Comment